Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 10.12.17 - Horizons

Tonight we checked out the Kickstarter-funded game Horizons. It's got a bit of everything to it, taking concepts from deckbuilders to space exploration and colonization games, and resource managers . Essentially it's a "3X" game, so no extermination here! Five players vie for control and dominance among the stars, spreading energy and ore collectors as well as colonies throughout the galaxy. Who will earn the most victory points and take it all home..

Read more ...  
  • ♫ Moving On Up to The East Side ♫

Neutral Impact recently moved our guild house from Uldah to Shirogane and today we have finished the Castle glamour for our new home!  Thanks to Brac, Kiwi, Selef, and Bigwolf for helping out in the Company Workshop!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 10.7.17 - Subterra

Jroo joins us for his first game as part of Random Impact! Thankfully he brought with him some die-rolling luck. The same can't be sad for all. In Subterra we're all explorers trying to find the exit to this cave before the batteries on our flash lights run out! Will we reach the surface in time? Will we succumb to the fear of darkness, our bodies never to be found? Maybe a little bit of both? Watch on for the full play through on this episode.

Read more ...  
  • Neo-Exdeath got Deathed

On 9-27-17 Raid Team Clam finally defeated Exdeath and saved the Crystal president from the shattering terrorists or something.  Grats Witch on Genji Katana, Kiwi on Genji Chakrams, and Ashe on DRG body!  Looking forward to the new challenges patch 4.1 and beyond will offer us!

Read more ...

Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn created the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Information
Game: Carcassone
Max Players: 2-5
Time: 30-45 minutes
Rules

Synopsis of the Game
Carcassonne is a tile-placement game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, etcetera. Having placed a tile, the player can then decide to place one of his meeples on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner.

During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, giving him a hard time to complete his project and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Saturday afternoon!
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Cappi
Cappi replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Would love to join.
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #3 by SamZ
SamZ replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Sign me up! -- btw are we doing the basic ruleset or throwing the supplements in there?
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by SamZ.
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #4 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Basic ruleset for this game. We'll see how it goes for a second game if we have extra time.

Edit: Actually I might include the river. I find it brings some order to things too.
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Grey Jorildyn.
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #5 by Celestein DuCiel
Celestein DuCiel replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Im in.
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #6 by wintertide
wintertide replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
I should be there.
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by .
  • Megabyte*
  • NPC Trash
  • NPC Trash
  • Look me up on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996448597
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #7 by Megabyte*
Megabyte* replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
I should be there

Got any messages: send them to by email.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #8 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Eeeexxcellent Smithers... *rubhands*
Moderators: Grey Jorildyn

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Oct 22 @12:00AM
IGC Event - IGC's Birthday!
Mon Oct 23 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Tue Oct 24 @12:00AM
Nite Shift - Destiny 2 Launch
Mon Oct 30 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen